Pets are Always Welcome at Wild Wood!
We understand how much joy a pet brings to a family. That's why we hope you'll bring yours along when you stay with us. There are never extra fees for pets, and by remembering a few common sense rules, you and your four-legged family member will enjoy a fun-filled time at Wild Wood.
A camp friendly pet is...
- Well adjusted to large groups of people and other pets
- Easy to control with voice commands
- Not an excessive noise maker
- Very good with children
A camp friendly pet owner...
- Always keeps their pet on a leash
- Controls any excessive barking
- Carries a bag to clean up after their pet at all times
- Never leaves their pet unattended
- Keeps their pet out of all buildings and lakes, off the swim beach, and out of the playground
- Keeps a current record of all immunizations and insurance for their pet
Got a great photo of your pet
enjoying time at Wild Wood?
We'd LOVE to see it! Just send it
to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org